At NGL International we work passionately to let a new generation of leaders flourish at the top, with an integral approach to executive search, assessments, coaching and leadership development.
Data privacy is of high importance for NGL International and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data.
We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
NGL International is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
How do we receive your data?
We receive(d) your data either via e-mail or LinkedIn directly from you. All data received via other parties is not saved by us.
How do we use your data?
We use the information we received from you or with permission from you in support of executive search, assessments, coaching and leadership development. The following paragraphs describe how we may use personal and other information:
- Fulfilling your requests. We may use personal information to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and we may use any information you provide in your message to respond to your inquiry.
- Business purposes. We may use personal information for our business purposes, internal communication regarding candidates and clients, determining the effectiveness of our promotional activities, administering our products and services, maintaining and securing our infrastructure, and for procurement and financial transactions.
- Informational communications. NGL International may from time to time send informational e-mails regarding the mentioned activities.
- Administrative information. We may from time to time use personal information to send you important information regarding changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
In addition, we may use and disclose personal information in other ways to perform our activities, as described below:
- Additional activities for search services. In the course of our search activities, we use personal information that we have collected concerning candidates to identify professional opportunities that we think may be of interest. We may contact potential candidates from time to time regarding such opportunities.
- We also use personal information to confirm references and conduct education and background checks, as appropriate. We may further use personal information that we collect for purposes of aggregating and disclosing diversity statistics and other statistical information regarding our candidates and placement activities. Please note, your name or contact details will never be made public without your formal consent.
- Additional activities for consulting services. In the course of our consulting services, we may use personal information collected about you through our assessments to render services to our clients.
Disclosure to clients
In the course of the above mentioned activities, we will never disclose any of your personal information to our clients without your formal approval..
Who can access your data?
The only people who have access to your personal information are associates, partners ofNGL International, all of whom have signed a confidentiality agreement. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures and safeguards designed to help prevent unauthorized access, unlawful processing, and unauthorized or accidental loss of your personal Information. With the exception of direct e-mail correspondence with you personally, we save your other data for a maximum 5 years.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact NGL International and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever NGL International processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed. You can edit your data by sending us an e-mail.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by NGL International at any time except when you have an ongoing business issue with NGL International or if you are suspected or have misused our services within the last five years.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing. In every e-mail we give you the option to unsubscribe.
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated customer service personnel to handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. For any questions or remarks you can always contact us at email@example.com.
Right to complain with a supervisory authority:
If you consider NGL International to process your personal data in an incorrect way you can always contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to the Dutch agency https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/
Updates to our Privacy Notice:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website. We will communicate any material changes to the Privacy Notice, for example the purpose of why we use your personal data, the identity of the Controller or your rights.